ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) Underwater Robotics Workshop
January 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) Underwater Robotics Workshop (RSVP required | 15 seats)
• Date: Friday, January 18th
• Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
• Location: SPC Bay Pines STEM Center
• RSVP Link: https://web.spcollege.edu/survey/27711
• Event Description: ROVs- Remotely Operated Vehicles are the perfect introduction to ocean exploration and the technology used in the marine sciences. ROVs are also a great way to ignite interest in all of the marine science fields and inspire everyone to act upon the urge to explore!
• What will I be doing with a PVC ROV in this session? You will be using an ROV kit to build an underwater robot and then drive it in a pool at the STEM Center. The session is designed to be a fun way to use all of the STEM rubrics while allowing users to become engaged in the process of building and using an ROV.